9" roof-mounted Car monitor

1. Screen size: 9 inch Toshiba panel 2. Display mode: 16:9 3. system: PAL/NTSC 4. 9 inch wide viewing angle display 5. 2 video input and 2 audio input 6. Vertical and horizontal angle adjustment 7. Built-in two dome lights 8. Built-in IR transmitter (Optional) 9. Two switching on indicator ways: door-control and manual pressing 10. Video signal disappear, display blue screen 11. Slim-line design 12. On-screen menu system 13. PAL/NTSC compatible 14. Overhead console flip down bracket 15. remote control 16. Resolution (pixels): 800(W) x RGB x 600(H) 17. Power supply: DC 12V, 15W 18. Packing: colour box

Sales Terms & Specifications:

Model No.M90
Place Of OriginShenzhen, China
Packagingcolor box
Price TermsFOB / CIF / EXW(Factory Price)
Terms Of Payment30% deposit, the rest 70% blanced before delivery
Supply Ability10K
Delivery Lead Time6 working days after deposit received
send enquiry to this suppliers

Relative Products

DVD Changer

DVD ChangerFeatures: 1.10 disc magazines 2.Compatible with DVD/VCD/CD/MP3/CDR/CD-RW 3.Remote Control 4.IR sensor 5.0,45,90 mounting capabi

Car DVD Players

Car DVD PlayersFeatures: 1) 4 x 45W amplifier output, high performance FM/AM receiver (FM: 87.5 - 108MHz, AM: 522 - 1,620kHz)2) Front panel

Central Armrest Car DVD Player

Central Armrest Car DVD Player7" central armrest TFT LCD monitor with DVD player 350-degree swiveling 3 shaft revolving, 2 sections fixing compatible with DVD

7" sunvisor car monitor

71. 7 inch Car Sun visor TFF LCD monitor 2. Display component: color TFT-LCD 3. Display size: 7 inches 4. Display format: 16:9

LILLIPUT 7 Inch Vga Touch Screen Display

LILLIPUT 7 Inch Vga Touch Screen Display629GL-70NPC: VGA input, AV input 629GL-70NPCT: VGA input, AV input, Touchscreen 628GL-70TV: It's advanced model with Universal T

7" Portable car dvd706

7Product Name: CAR DVD Product Type: PDP-706B Content: Features: 1) Portable Slot-in Type DVD, STEEL Mechanism, Super Anti-Sh

Alpine Iva-d310 7"

Alpine Iva-d310 7ALPINE IVA-D310 7" LCD monitor with PulseTouch controls Plays DVDs, DVD-Rs, DVD-RWs, CDs, CD-Rs, CD-RWs, and MP3/WMA, XM or SI

3.6 "TFT LCD screen dvd player

3.6 3.6" Wide TFT LCD screen dvd player,motorizing panel PAL/SECAM/NSTC picture system strongly electronic machanic anti-shock Brigh

7" Sun Shading Board Car TFT LCD Monitor with DVD Player

7SPECIFICATIONS: 1)DVD/VCD/CD/CD-R/CD-RW MP3 formats compatible 2)7 inch 16:9 AU- LCD 3)Built-in TV tuner(Optional), AM/FM Radio

7-Inch Rear View Mirror Car LCD Monitor

7-Inch Rear View Mirror Car LCD Monitor16:9 7" new TFT LCD panel Resolution: 480 (H) x RGB x 234 (V) Dimensions (W x H x D): 306 x 105 x 15mm TV function optional Net

sell car DVD player with fold down and detachable panel

sell car DVD player with fold down and detachable panel1)With USB slot2) Dolby AC-3 / DTS 2-channel audio output3) Last memory function (LMF)4) FM modulator (transmitter) inside (opti

Universal Headrest Bracket

Universal Headrest BracketFeatures: Easy to install (DIY) Fixable for almost all cars headrest Size adjustable to fixing for most car headrest Compatibl