7" Headrest Touchscreen VGA Monitor

Functions:
1) 4-wire resistive touch screen (optional): USB or RS232 interface
2) VGA input: 15-pin D-SUB analog RGB interface
3) PAL / NTSC color system
4) High resolution up to 1,024 x 768 (H x V) formatted
5) Automatic display adjustment
6) High-brightness CCFL backlight
7) 2 RCA video inputs, audio input, audio output
8) On screen display menu control (multi-language)
9) Full-function infrared remote control

Key Specifications:
1) 7" 15:9 wide screen, stand VGA TFT-LCD monitor
2) Screen size: diagonal 7"
3) Dot resolution (RGB): 800H x 480V, 1,152,000 dots
4) Aspect ratio: 15:9
5) Contrast: 250:1
6) LCD brightness: 400cd/sqm
7) Viewing angle: 45 / 60 (U / D), 65 / 65 (L / R)
8) Operating voltage: DC 11 - 13V
9) Power consumption:

Sales Terms & Specifications:

Model No.HR702-NP/C/T
Place Of OriginChina
Brand NameLILLIPUT
CertificationCE, FCC, CCC
Price TermsFOB / CIF / EXW(Factory Price)
Terms Of PaymentL/C, T/T 30% before production, the rest 70% before shipment
Supply Ability50,000pcs/month
Delivery Lead Time25 days
send enquiry to this suppliers

Relative Products

6.5inch TFT LCD Display Slide Double Din DVD

6.5inch TFT LCD Display Slide Double Din DVD6.5" high definition display screen Electronic anti-shock systen and mechanical anti-shock system 1)With adjustable angle do

10.4" Flip-Down LCD Monitor

10.4Features:1) 10.4" car flip-down LCD monitor2) Screen size: Sharp 10.4" (4:3)3) Resolution: 640 x 480 RGB, 921,600 poin

In-Dash DVD Player

In-Dash DVD PlayerFeatures: 1) Fully motorized 7" 16:9 wide-angle TFT LCD 2) Compatible with DVD / VCD / SVCD / CD / MP3 / CD-R / JPEG 3) Built-

10.4-Inch 4:3 Desktop/Wall-mount TFT-LCD Touchscreen VGA Monitor With TV Optional

10.4-Inch 4:3 Desktop/Wall-mount TFT-LCD Touchscreen VGA Monitor With TV OptionalFunction: 10.4 Inches TFT LCD Color Car Monitor With DVD/VCD/CD/VGA Compatible;Fold BracketFitting;High Resolution, Wide Viewing

Digital Terrestrial Receiver Digital TV for Car Solution

Digital Terrestrial Receiver Digital TV for Car SolutionFeatures DVB-T Compliant Navigator for easy installation Automatic, manual & network channel searching Same video quality as DVD

Kenwood Kvt-717 Car DVD Player

Kenwood Kvt-717 Car DVD Player7.0 inch Wide Color TFT Active Matrix Display Full-automatic Open/Close with slide and angle adjustments Interactive Touchscreen

Headrest Car LCD Monitor

Headrest Car LCD Monitor1. 7 inch Headrest car TFT-LCD monitor with pillow (optional) 2. Color: black, silver, gray. 3. System: PAL/NTSC 4. Built-in s

Headrest Lcd Monitor with Dvd

Headrest Lcd Monitor with Dvd1.7",9.2" Inch TFT LCD Monitor2.Compatible with DVD, VCD, CD, CD-R\RW, MP3,MP4, etc discs3.Support USB/SD/MMC/MS Card4

Car DVD Player

Car DVD PlayerDetailed Product Description: 1) 4 inch touch digital screen 2) MP3 Files Playback From USB 3) Bluetooth function 4) TV Tuner

Color Car Rear View System

Color Car Rear View SystemModel: BS-2970C IR Water Rear View Color Camera Function (Two PCS Camera with one TFT- LCD) A) 1 / 4 inches, 420TV Lines B) 7 i

Car DVD

Car DVDColor system: auto / PAL / NTSC / SECAM / PAL-N / PAL-M Sound system: D / K, B / G, I, M Built-in DVD, TV, AM, FM, AMP inside Bu

7" Car LCD Monitor - Stand Alone

7Resolution : 1440 (V) * 234 (H) Brightness : 400 cd/m2 Profile Ratio : 16 : 9 Function : OSD with Remote Monitor overall dim