7" headrest car monitor

1. 7 inch Headrest car TFT-LCD monitor with pillow (optional) 2. Color: black, silver, gray. 3. System: PAL/NTSC 4. Built-in speaker 5. OSD 6. Remote control 7. IR transmitter (optional) 8. Power supply: DC 12V 9. High-resolution picture 10. Operation temperature: 0~60 deg.C 11. Full-color display

Sales Terms & Specifications:

Model No.M71
Place Of OriginShenzhen, China
Packagingcolor box
Price TermsFOB / CIF / EXW(Factory Price)
Terms Of Payment30% deposit, the rest 70% blanced before delivery
Supply Ability10K
Delivery Lead Time6 working days after deposit received
send enquiry to this suppliers

Relative Products

Car DVD Player (BD-280)

Car DVD Player (BD-280)Electronic Anti-Shock 4" Wide TFT Color LCD Screen 16:9 or 4:3 Mode NTSC/PAL Compatible Picture Control: Brightness/ Contrast/Co

Eonon 9.2" Car Flip Down DVD Monitor

Eonon 9.2Eonon car 9.2 inch 16:9 flip down LCD TV/DivX/DVD/VCD/CD/CD-RW/Kodak picture CD player. General description: Screen size: 9.2"

8. 5 Inches Sun Visor Monitor With DVD Player

8. 5 Inches Sun Visor Monitor With DVD PlayerSpecification:Display Size: 8. 5 inchesDisplay Format: 16: 9Pixel: 480 (H) *RGB*234 (V)Mode: PAL / NTSC compatiblePower Consumpt

Car DVD Player with Fold-Down and Detachable Panel

Car DVD Player with Fold-Down and Detachable PanelFold down and detachable front panel Compatible with MPEG4, DivX, DVD, VCD, MP3, CD, AM/FM radio tuner, 30 preset stations (18F

3.6" One DIN DVD Player

3.6Electronic Anti-Shock 3.6" Wide TFT Color LCD Screen NTSC/PAL Compatible Picture Control: Brightness/Contrast/Color/Tint/Reflect

Car Dvd Player (mp4 Player with Built in Fm Transmitter)

Car Dvd Player (mp4 Player with Built in Fm Transmitter)Vcd/cd/cd-r/cd-rw/mp3 disc playback ability Electronic anti-shock system Electronic volume control Fm/am reception 30 broadcas

7" TFT-LCD VGA Touch Screen for Car / Home / PC

7Display System: 7" TFT-LCD MonitorDisplay Format: 1024x 768, 60HzAspect Ratio: 16:9External Dimensions: 190 x 130 x 32 (mm)

Portable DVD Player

Portable DVD PlayerFeatures: 1. Built-In MPEG-4; 2. Receive TV Function; 3. 4.3" TFT Display; 4. Built-In USB Function; 5. Built In SD/MMC Card

4.3'' car dvd TFT Touch Screen & Bluetooth & USB/SD

4.3'' car dvd TFT Touch Screen & Bluetooth & USB/SD4.3'' TFT Touch Screen & Bluetooth & USB/SD &  Ipod CAR DVD PlayerMP3 Files Playback From USB Card DirectTV Tun

8.5 inch sunvior dvd player

8.5 inch sunvior dvd player8.5 inch TFT LCD sreen sunvior dvd player high resolution image picture system:pal&ntsc kinds of luanguages can be displaed on

Multi Function Remote Controller

Multi Function Remote ControllerMain feature: Power:9 ~ 15 vdc Current in static:< 9 ma dc Working distance: > 100 m in clear area On/off output: No x 2, nc x 2

3. 6 Inch TFT Display Car DVD Player-Detachable Panel

3. 6 Inch TFT Display Car DVD Player-Detachable Panel3.6 Inch TFT Display Car DVD Player - Detachable PanelBrand New with Full Warranty (Parts & Services)Chinese manufactured Ca