7" headrest car dvd player

1. 7 inch new AU-LCD panel 2. Compatible with MP4 ,DVD, VCD, CD, CD-R\RW, MP3, etc discs 3. Resolution:480xRGBx234 4. Headphone output jack and games jack 5. Artificial leather 6. FM Transmitter 7. Full function remote control with multi-language menu 8. System:PAL/NTSC 9. Adjustable Distance between tubes(12cm-18cm) can be adjustable 10. Color available:Black,Grey,Beige

Sales Terms & Specifications:

Model No.D703
Place Of OriginShenzhen, China
Packagingcolor box
Price TermsFOB / CIF / EXW(Factory Price)
Terms Of Payment30% deposit, the rest 70% blanced before delivery
Supply Ability10K
Delivery Lead Time6 working days after deposit received
send enquiry to this suppliers

Relative Products

7" Detachable DVD with USB, GPS Player, Touch Screen, TV, USB and GPS (External)

7Fully motorized 7-inch TFT LCDFast response touch-screen controlFully featured menusDetachable faceplateDVD mechanism plays: DVD

17. 1 Roof Mount Monitor (High Brigtness)

17. 1  Roof Mount Monitor (High Brigtness)17. 1" roof mount TFT- LCD monitor PAL / NTSC system Resolution: 1280*RGB*1024=3932160 Full function remote control IR transmitt

Two-Din 6.5-inch Touch Screen Built -in GPS Navigation

Two-Din 6.5-inch Touch Screen Built -in GPS NavigationTwo-Din 6.5-inch Touch Screen Built -in GPS Navigation Panasonic mechanism MOSFET Hi-fi high power: 50Wx4 Two-din 6.5 inch

powerful car dvd player 8518D

powerful  car dvd player 8518DMP4/DVD/VCD/CD/MP3/Kodak/CD-R/CD-RW formate compatibleWith USB port and SD cards reader8.5inches 16:9 new AU panelResolution:234

7" Armrest LCD Monitor

77" central armrest TFT LCD monitor 350 angle swiveling 3 shaft revolving 2 section fixing Color system: PAL/NTSC Resolution:480

Car DVD Receiver

Car DVD Receiver1) Color TFT-LCD screen2) Compatible with DVD/VCD/CD/CD-R/CD-RW/MP3/MP43) Super electronic anti-shock4) Detachable front panel5)

Car PC With Motorized Touch Panel (TV, FM Optional)

Car PC With Motorized Touch Panel (TV, FM Optional)7 inches in-Dash mount, motorized; Touchscreen optional: USB or RS232 interface Universal TV tuning (optional) : PAL / NTSC / S

Car DVD Player

Car DVD Playerspecification:1.Bluetooth Functin 2.Electronic Anti-shock 3. 4.0-Inch wide digital touch screen 4.DVD/DVD-R/MP

Console Box LCD Monitor

Console Box LCD MonitorScreen Type: 8.4 inch TFT Color LCD Pixels: 440 (H) *234 (V) Display Format: 4:3 System: PAL/NTSC Power Source/Consumption: DC

5.8." Headrest Monitor

5.8.Functions: 1) PAL/NTSC color system 2) Four display mode for choice (wide / normal / full / zoom) 3) On screen display menu cont

12.1" LCD TV

12.1Manifestation size: 12.1"Contrast: 300:1Brightness: 300cd/m, 400cd/mRespond time: 16msManifestation color: 262KManifestatio

6.5" 2din Car PC

6.5On-Board VIA EDEN Nano 800Mhz (Fanless)On-Board 256MB DDR266On-Board 10/100Mbps LANOn-Board Audio1 x UltraDMA 44p IDE connector2