10.4" roof-mounted Car monitor

1. Panel: 10.4 inches sharp LCD2. Display resolution:800(H) x 600(V) 3. Number of pixel: 0.107(H) x 0.372(V) 4. Brightness: 300cd/m2 5. Backlight: 200:1 6. Built-in two dome lights 7. Built-in IR transmitter (Optional) 8. LCD profile ratio: 4:3 10. Operation voltage: +12V DC 11. Power input consumption: 15W 12. AV system: PAL/NTSC auto 13. Viewing angle: left/right: 55, top: 15, down: 35 14. Monitor overall dimensions: 355 x 340 x 40mm 15. Monitor weight: 1.93 KG 16. Accessories: remote control, user manual, power cable and AV cable

Sales Terms & Specifications:

Model No.M104
Place Of OriginShenzhen, China
Packagingcolor box
Price TermsFOB / CIF / EXW(Factory Price)
Terms Of Payment30% deposit, the rest 70% blanced before delivery
Supply Ability10K
Delivery Lead Time6 working days after deposit received
send enquiry to this suppliers

Relative Products

car cd in dash

car cd in dash* MP3 Files Playback from USB/MMC & SD Card Direct * Fold down detachable panel * DVD/VCD/CD/CD-R/CD

Mercedes Benz Video Interface Bi-Mb062 (USA)

Mercedes Benz Video Interface Bi-Mb062 (USA)Mercedes Benz Video Interface BI-MB062 (USA)

7" in-dash TFT LCD Monitor for car

71) 7 inches wide view angle 16:9 display mode2) Adjustable image brightness/color/contrast3) 2 Video input4) Manual stretching o

Car DVD Player

Car DVD PlayerDVD: 1) compatible format: DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW, CD-R, CD-RW, cd-da, MP3, WMA, svcd, VCD and mpeg1, mpeg2, mpeg4, avi an

10.4 inch Roofmount DVD Player with TV/IR

10.4 inch Roofmount DVD Player with TV/IRScreen size: 10.4" (diagonal length) with IR built-in,built-in TV tuner(NTSC/PAL/SECAM system)Input: video and audio inputS

Car DVD

Car DVDCar DVD with Bluetooth; With the high quality material ,delicate design ; Also match a mobilephone;

Pioneer Car AVH-P7600 DVD In-Dash DVD Multimedia AV Receiver

Pioneer Car AVH-P7600 DVD In-Dash DVD Multimedia AV Receiver- DVD Player, LCD Motorized Touch Screen and Multichannel Audio Video Receiver... All in one! The AV

Headrest Lcd Monitor with Dvd

Headrest Lcd Monitor with Dvd1.7" headrest with pillow TFT-LCD DVD monitor2.Resolution: 480 x 234 x 3RGB pixels3.Aspect ratio: 16:94.Compatible for DVD/

Car DVD Players With 6. 5 Touch-Screen LCD Monitor (Dg8608)

Car DVD Players With 6. 5 Touch-Screen LCD Monitor (Dg8608)Functions:USB SD/MMC slot supportFold down detachable panelDVD/MP4/divx/VCD/CD/CD-R/CD-RW/MP3 compatibleElectronic anti-shockMP3

Pioneer Avh-p7490dvd In-dash Monitor Package

Pioneer Avh-p7490dvd In-dash Monitor Package7" widescreen in-dash fully motorized TFT active matrix LCD color display with DVD player & a/v rece

fh-p6200 dvd Player for car

fh-p6200 dvd Player for car1 DIN Side.*7" 16:9 Wide LCD Monitor.*Graphic OSD Display and Touch Screen control.*Sub Display*Built-in FM/AM Receiver/RDS

7" Sun Shading Board Car TFT LCD Monitor with DVD Player

71.Panel: TFT/LCD 2.Display Size:7" 3.Aspect ratio :16:9 4.System: NTSC/PAL /AUTO 5.Disc type: MP4/DVD/SVCD/VCD/DVCD/CD/CDG/W